Wednesday, August 12, 2009

15 weeks!

We are officially at 15 weeks. Already... And there is still so much left to DO!

And a NEW fruit! Navel orange. No other kind will do, apparently.

If this wasn't my first, I could be feeling movement since I'd know what to feel for. However, I have no CLUE what baby movements feel like and so I am likely missing it. I could possibly be feeling something. When I sit still, and just relax and focus on my baby-area I can sometimes feel flutters, like little bubbles. Chances are, however, that those ARE little bubbles. Gas bubbles...

This pregnancy continues to be easy and relaxing. Although I am sure I am jinxing myself somehow. My mom was apparently great until the 4th month, then heartburn started and took over her life. I hope in this respect I am not like her.

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, Mark, and Jadie Bug, too!August 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM

    Hooray! Hooray! We are so glad that Sprout is out of the closet, hooray! Pregnancy really suits you... you were just glowing the other day when we all got together. Congrats to you and Neil... you are in the for the most wonderful journey you will ever experience!


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete