Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More of the same

This blog is getting pretty dull... but in a good way! Had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Again, I look good, Sprout looks good, it's all good. Back again next week, to see if there is any change. Although the last 2 times I went I had medical students first see me. It was quite cute, to see these young (seemingly very young) women doing their one-day-I'll-be-a-doctor thing.

One interesting thing, if you could call it that. I have lost total feeling around my navel. It's like it's been frozen at the dentist. I can feel pressure, if it's pushed on. But when Neil was gently touching it, there was no feeling at all. Hopefully it returns when Sprout is out and stops pushing on my various body parts/nerves/who knows what.

Some drama this morning, though. Neil was happily making a spinach and shallot omelette when he kind of cut the end of his finger and nail off. Not kind of, he completely cut his nail and the end of his finger off. Lots of blood and a surprisingly fast trip to the ER later he has a cute finger bandage to keep the wound clean and will likely have a lopsided finger for good. As we were driving to the ER I mentioned how it really would be just our luck to have labour start as Neil is at another hospital having his finger dealt with. Despite a Braxton-Hicks or two, no labour onset and we're safely at home. Sans baby on the outside *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment