Friday, February 12, 2010

All about ME!

Yesterday I left home alone (without Maddy or Neil) for the first time. I went to the salon to get my hair cut - thanks for the gift certificate mom!

I left the house looking like this:

How it always looked - up in a ponytail












Messy, but here's a sense of the length












And from the back - this is washed and thrown into a ponytail


And when I came home? I looked like:

 Where is my hair??! 












And from the back

I love it! It's wash and wear. Although it's now pretty much my "natural" colour. Which is? Medium brown with a LOT of grey. The sweet young stylist (damn her) called it "salt and pepper" coloured. But I am only 35!! Salt and pepper already??! So those highlights you see in the after shots? Those are my greys. 

On the way home I bought a box of hair dye too. Can you blame me? 

1 comment:

  1. Seeing your pics side-by-side with Maddy, I can see that she totally has the same mouth as you!
    Nice haircut Wendy - you'll be happy to have it out of grabbing range too :)

    ReplyDelete