Monday, June 14, 2010

More new!

There is SO much more new! I am not sure I can keep up with it all now... everyday it's a new thing for Maddy to do!

Saturday she reached for something on the table, while being held by baba. A camera, which was caught before falling. OMG reaching!!

And she wants to be on the move. When she sees something nearby of interest? A sudden body-wide LUNGE towards it. Making it oh so much fun for the adult involved to catch her before she takes flight. As she's falling she's still trying to grab the object and put it in her mouth. Everything in her mouth!

I woke this morning at 6am in a panic and rushed downstairs, no night Maddy feed! She was just fine but her first sleep all night without a feed. And I found her sleeping on her side. Another first. This morning when I went in, she was asleep on her tummy for the first time.

Today when I laid her down for a nap I went in to check her. She had pulled her sock off and was happily chewing on it. She is also trying her HARDEST to get her little foot in her mouth now. I really need to be sure I wash between her toes...

The other day she made a laughing sound we had never heard before.

Tummy time is fun now! If she rolls herself there, only.

She's rolling to her right side now, not just her left.

I can't keep up...

Today I met Neil for lunch, then got to see where he works. At the Pho restaurant there was a little baby. Only 2 and a half months old. So tiny, so delicate, so floppy! Maddy is only 2 months older and I can't remember her being that small anymore. Hasn't she ALWAYS been this way?

Always this way and it's also all new. Makes no sense, unless you're a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment