Monday, July 5, 2010

Maddy's first time in the pool!

OK, I realize this means putting pics of me in a bathing suit on the internetz *shudder* but I have to share the Madds in water! I was way way way late (oops) so we arrived 15 minutes into the 30 minute class. But Maddy did so well! She kicked some, splashed some, and didn't cry (although she didn't smile much either). But I think it was all a bit overwhelming. After the swim she fell asleep in the car seat, let me transfer her to her crib without really waking and slept for 2 hours. But considering the poor sleep she's been having, little one is so tired.

Here she (and me) is!

Here we are in the warm pool

Funny faces in the water



And here she is after the lesson 

Back again tomorrow! Unless we all lose it from CIO. Poor Maddy... she is distraught. And me and dada aren't doing much better either. Nothing is harder than this. Nothing.

EDIT: 1 hour and 25 minutes of pure hell. I am drained...

No comments:

Post a Comment