Sunday, September 12, 2010

I have been trying for days...

For DAYS I have been trying to capture Maddy's new smile. She started this grin a few days ago and I love it! It's adorable! But I have never been able to.

I went to a friend's house, a friend that is a super talented photographer. Madds was on her living room floor, hanging out. Natasha grabbed her camera, laid on her belly too and took a handful of pics. I am mean she took 5 pics tops? Tonight she sent me 4 of the pictures. They are STUNNING. And she, in a few seconds, captured Maddy's new smile.


To see this smile in a photo brought tears to my eyes. There is my girl! 

And another photo, one that brought more tears to my eyes as I looked into my girl's big blue eyes. Again, Natasha captured Maddy, with one click of her camera. 


Her talent awes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment