Thursday, October 28, 2010

If you PROMISE me you won't tell Neil, I'll post these pictures.

It's our secret, right?

Today the batteries died on the camera. They have been threatening to for days and instead of changing them, I have been avoiding taking pics. But I can't stop documenting my girl's childhood! So the camera came out today and the batteries died. I raced upstairs to grab more batteries, leaving the door to the stairs up open. And I turned the corner, coming down the stairs to THIS.


I am not sure this picture clearly conveys what the Maddster was doing. Check this one out:


Yes. She is STANDING AT THE FOOT OF THE STAIRS! Aack!

And Neil would be (rightly) so upset that I stopped to take a few pics instead of making sure she doesn't fall down and hit her head. But in the end, I got the pics and Maddy safely made it to the floor again. Win, win! Unless you tell on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment