Sunday, December 12, 2010

I can't stop!

Everyday Maddy is doing something new and acting older than I thought she would by this age.

She's started reaching up in the air when she wants to be held. Even in response to being asked. To see my girl reach up and want to be held, it melts my heart.

She has a favorite book! Barnyard Dance. She LOVES it. She'll request it over and over and try to turn the pages and clap in joy. Yesterday when I was reading it she keep trying to mimic when I'd "baaaaaa".

She is starting to mimic. It's not a perfect replication of the noises we make but she's trying. And now? We must be careful what we say around her. So so so careful. First word cheese, second one fuck? Oh no she won't!

This morning was an early one. This afternoon's nap was not good. Madds fell asleep quickly tonight but mama is too tired to move off the couch. Well, dishes to wash, laundry to fold and then bedtime. Sweet, glorious bedtime. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment