Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Molar has emerged!

Tonight Maddy and I were rolling around the ground and nibbling (me) and giggling (her) and I peered into her wide open mouth. That angry swollen back gum is now angry, swollen AND has three of the four crowns of her molar peeking out. There is still a lotta gum to be broken through but the first molar is coming! The first molar is coming!

Tonight we had a blast reading and playing and snuggling. She wasn't nearly as fragile as she has been lately. Although this morning she woke at 550am and was a complete wreck. And then lost her marbles at an indoor playground, when baba made her leave. But back to the happy - she was her usual Maddy-ness tonight!

She has started calling her Roger (teddy) "Ogr" in one syllable. Always one syllable with her. Yesterday at dinner, instead of eating, she named her family over and over. Mum. Mum. Ddd. Ddd. Dgeeg. Dgeeg. Bab. Bab. Mum. Ddd. Bab. Dgeeg... It took me a long time to get used to the idea of a walking Maddy and now we're on the verge of a talking and communicating Maddy. It blows my  mind!

Awhile back I mentioned Maddy walking and throwing her hands up in her the air and I found a short video of it. It ends with my girl crawling into one of her favorite hang out places.



No comments:

Post a Comment